Sunday, May 11, 2008

For My Grandma

"What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor,comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies."
Author: Rudolph Giuliani

My 78 yr. old Grandma has been an inspiration, best friend, companion and everything else that a Mom should be plus more. Don't get me wrong I love my Mom as much but my Grandma is just so special to me. She has always watched us while my parents were working and I am so attached to her as she is with me. She's brought out the creative side in us and we're taught to sew, make dolls, draw and much more by her.
I don't know what I would do without her. She now watches and helps me with my boys and is just so amazing with them and to see her have so much energy in such a little body, it's unbelievable. I am very fortunate and grateful to have an amazing Grandmother.

I love you Grandma Naty!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails