Thursday, May 8, 2008

Arm Cast




Okay, so this is my first entry to my new blog even though I started one previously but never continued it. I don't even know why I started one but I really don't have anyone to chat with at the moment and all my close friends have moved away and rarely hear from them anymore, but anyways I thought this is the perfect time because I just had my 5th surgery for carpal tunnel/tendinitis release. I am little low because I am a very creative person and my hands are itching to make anything and I can't so I will relieve my pains and stress through my own little blog. All my time is spent staring at the computer because my right arm is in a full cast and I can't do much because of the weight of this damn thing. I am only typing with one finger as I am writing and have become very dominant on my left side. My poor boys are abandoned in some way but my lovely Grandma, who is 78, is watching my kids. Poor Grandma, I just wonder if I will make it to her age because she still has more energy and life in her than I do and I am only in my early 30's. Well I have 2 boys and a house full of birds, 2 chihuahuas, 1 golden retriever, 1 mini hen and rooster and our turtle Cookie. We have had many more animals before such as rabbits, iguanas, fishes, hamsters and lizards but they either died or were eaten by a hawk or this nasty black cat (no offense to cat lovers) that come into our yard. If my oldest had his way we would be up to our armpits in animals. He is like a walking pet encyclopedia. So anyways, I am a big crafty gal, I love just about anything creative such as knitting, scrapbooking, jewelry making, photography, bookbinding, sewing and anything nifty and crafty. I have a little shop on etsy called Mi Bazaar Latino , I am not very happy with the name of my shop, I wanted to create some Mexican Sugar Skull beads so I had to think of something latin but never thought I would sell other items later on and now almost 2900 items later I sell kitschy hairclips, jewelry and supplies. I wanted to change the name to something that applies to my retro jewelry but I don't want to give up my precious feedbacks, they have all been so possitive, so I will stick with name for awhile more. A lesson for anyone wanting to start a shop, choose your shop name carefully because it will stick with you and your handmade items. Oh Well!
I am now getting a beautiful logo created by Anna from Art Deco Design's, so I will finally look professional like everyone else. Yeah!! I love alchemy, it is the greatest. That's how I found Anna. She is so talented and her prices are great.




Well my arm is getting tired and the kids are fussing so I better tend to them now. I will leave you with a picture of Chico our 9 month Chihuahua. So Cute;)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails