Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh How I Wish

I was in Hawaii Now :(
Well, this weekend I thought it was going to be slow in my Shop due to the Memorial weekend holiday and little did I know that I would get 3 big orders and a ton of little orders in between. I never expected it which I am totally excited about but at the same time I am running out of new items so I will be creating more this week to list by the beginning of next week. I have so many ideas in my head and not enough time, I know that is the motto of every crafter too.

I went to the SuperJoann's that we have here on Saturday and was pretty mad when I get there and forget to take my coupons, they had an extra 10% discount on your total purchase. I still bought a few things that were on sale. I want to create this for my boy's, and bought the materials to do it since it's been a project I have been wanting to do and when I read this lady's wonderful blog full of inspirations and craftyness, it motivated me to do more crafts around the house since it's been over a year since I have done anything for myself. I just love her blog and photos. I finally learned how to work with actions, thanks to her. Their is so much to learn when it comes to Photoshop. So I am determined to at least master somewhat photoshop in order to enhance my photos.

I also went to Target as I have been looking for a comforter for Jacob. He is 9 yrs. old now and he is the transition of I am not a little boy and am almost a teenager, as he states. I bought him his Spiderman comforter when he was 4 yrs. old, which he outgrew awhile ago but I haven't found something I like for him. They really don't make nice boy comforters and the ones I did like were so expensive. I really love the ones they have from Potterybarn Kids but I don't think I would spend over $250.00 just yet. I love him dearly and he deserves the best but mommy is not a money maker either. So when I went to Target I found a simple quilt in his favorite colors (blue and lime green) with stripe sheets and I was unsure if it was up to his standards but he was so happy that he immediately removed all the bedding and replaced it with the new ones. I didn't even have a chance to wash them for him. He feels like a grown boy now, which I hate. It is so nice when they are little because you can buy them anything and they like it but once they start growing they become pickier and pickier. I get so sad seeing him grow so quickly. Sigh...

I just love Urban Outfitters kitschy section, I don't like their clothes to much. I l0ve this and this and must have this lantern for the patio and look, they even have a David Bowie glass, Why??, oh and I remember reading this book. I always loved the movie.

Have you seen the new paper flowers at Paper Source and the new papers they just got in. I would love to buy Jacob any of the bird calls they carry, he is such a bird lover that he even has a huge walk in bird cage that is called Jacob's Bird Sanctuary. I would love to buy it for him but I just need to rob a bank or win the lottery to continue with my shopping addiction. The funny thing I never really buy for myself as in clothes, shoes or bags, it's usually for the house or my kids or my crafty desires.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails