Then my second project was this other bag. I used a pattern that I bought a long time ago for $1 and I had some printed linen fabric. I want to make a black one and make a red corsage brooch out of fabric to attach to the front. That will be my next purse project.
I also dyed cotton twine with fabric dyes for paper tags and I love the colors. Jacob helped me and did a pretty good job. Now I have to find some spool to whine these before they get all tangled. So overall it was a pretty productive weekend with my many projects being completed. I am off now to finish cleaning out that shed that I have been putting off and I didn't have the yard sale either.