Sunday, June 1, 2008

Guess

Where I went on Friday?
I went to Krustyland!!!:

Well, actually it was Universal Studios. The last time I went was when Jacob was 2 yrs old and he has been bugging me to take them so I had him ditch school, I know, bad mother. I just wanted avoid the crowds. The weather was perfect too. I regretted not looking for discount coupons because I had no idea how expensive amusement parks are, It's been awhile since I went to one. I wanted to leave once I saw the price but I knew I couldnt do that, at least the tickets have unlimited visits throughtout the year. We will see if I use them.

Jacob was so excited to go on the Simpson's Ride. I kind of was too but I know I am getting old because my back was killing me after I got off. David got to meet Spongebob which he was so excited to see. I thought he was going to be scared of the characters but just got serious when they came close to him. He really loved the Shrek 4-D movie. He really had a good time and behaved so well.

The only thing that gets me is that I paid so much money and the park to closes at 6pm. That frikkin sucked, too pay so much for just 7 hours. At least close by 8pm. We didn't get to go on too many rides because the day flew by but it was nice to get home early.


The most important part that I need to remind myself is not the amount I spent but that the boys had fun. Hmm......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails