Saturday, June 21, 2008

IT'S SCORCHING HOT


It is well over 108 degrees and we are all miserable, for the past 2 days we haven't been able to go outside because it feels like an oven. Even with the A/C on we are still sweating. Hopefully it will be -10 degrees cooler tomorrow. Since its so hot we have to sleep with the windows open and our stupid neighbors as usual have their nightly party and by 2 am I had to call the cops on them. They broke the party and as soon as they left they came back to the house. I should of called again but I was so tired I didn't want to get out of bed, I think I finally went to sleep at 4 am. When I called the Police Dept they had told me that they have been cited this week already so I guess I am not the only one that is sick of them. I am not the type that likes to call the police on my neighbors, go ahead and have a party especially since it's nice and warm but end it a descent hour and stop drinking in the front yard with stupid people running around our little cul-de-sac. I think their were about 60+ people with cars blocking drive-ways. We also have our neighbors next door that are plain drunks and are always in the backyard on Friday and Saturday laughing and screaming. At least they go inside around midnight. You might think we live in a real trashy area but it wasn't like this at all, not too long ago we were the safest city in the nation. It has all gone downhill in a short time due to much development of upper/middle class homes and commercial buildings and this city is such a beautiful place to live with beautiful hills surrounding our city, we are our own valley plus the beach is maybe 25-30 minutes away, it's still is in some ways a real nice place to live but people like our trashy renting neighbors destroy places like this.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails