Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Day of School

Today is the last day of school, the day I have been dreading. I signed Jacob up for summer school so at least he will have fun 3 times a week, I just have to figure what I will do with him the other 2 days. Anyways, this week flew by, I had a large wholesale order that I am still working on plus a few guestbooks to do too. I really want to get back to sewing but still don't have the strength to hold a scissor yet. I can work on my jewelry slowly and would love to list more necklaces but my arm tire so quickly. I know I have to take it easy but I get so desperate when I am not making something with them. The treehouse is coming along slowly, hopefully I can finish it this Sunday so I can post the finished house with the cool little lights I found. I also went clothes shopping, What a difference going out then shopping online. I dont know which one is better but I just love shopping either way. I just ordered Jacob's clothes at Old Navy and I rather do it online because I hate to go to the store and not find his size.
And on the topic of sewing I want to start embroidering again and found this little booklet here, I love the designs but My God are they complicated. I don't think I quiet have the patience to follow through on any of these. Maybe the small pincushion which is too darling. The girl who mailed this to me really put so much care into her presentation. I can't through away the envelope.
I had to take a picture of the stamps, they are beautiful and the nice thing is they are clean so the image can be appreciated.
I love these pincushion. Maybe this will be my next project after the silhouette project I have been meaning to start.

1 comment:

Leeza said...

What gorgeous images - really sublime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails