Thursday, June 19, 2008

Strawberry Delight + Show & Tell

I had to share a picture of these chocolate dipped strawberries I made yesterday. God were they good. They weren't perfect like the ones my cousin made this weekend, she even went as far as adding an "08" in white chocolate to each hand dipped strawberry. I wish I had taken a picture of them, anyways she is an unbelievable cook and baker. I had to take a picture of this cute mat I found on Etsy. Dine & Doodle makes the mat with some kind of chalkboard material and the other side is laminated fabric and you can just roll and take with you when you eat out. I bought one for David because he is so hard to keep entertain at a restaurant so I hope this works a bit. I also bought the little crayon holders she makes and she even included the crayons, chalk and instructions. Too cool.
I am on an embroidery itch and started making little sachet bags made out of muslin fabric with a little chihuahua on the top, I will post a picture when I am done. Well I found another embroidery book from Aimee Ray and I love the projects and simple beginner techniques. Their are a few projects that I want to try like the kitchen towels.
She even signed it, which is pretty cool because I have never owned a book that has been signed by the author. I get excited on the smallest things.
This is like so cool but I dont think I could ever finish or even start something like this. It just looks too complicated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails