Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to normal

It has been a very overwhelming past week. I was so busy trying to get large orders out plus my laptop went out on me and I ended buying a new tower, so I was behind on getting orders out and Thank God all my customers so far have been very patient and understanding. I have 1 wholesale order to do this week and I should be okay. I am still trying to get my orders from this weekend done, I should be done by tomorrow. This past weekend I decided to organize my plastic flowers. It took me awhile to do and I still have another 1/2 bag to get into sections. I can't believe how many flowers I have and I can't stop from buying more. Love the vibrant colors. I have about 4 boxes that I organized and need to buy another 4 more.
Here is a little glimpse of the brooches and flower hairpins I have put together for the large order I am working on.
MySome plastic flower combinations for hairclips.

And I want this instant polaroid camera from Urban Outfitters and this Holga 35mm camera too. The fun I would have with them. Soon I hope.

1 comment:

Missanga Exótica said...

Hi,
I was looking for vintage bead flowers and found you blog.
I see that you have some so...i was wondering if you sale then (wholesale)?
Or if you could give me a good contact were to buy them.

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Ohhh...i should mention that i'm in Portugal, were i have a small shop. That's why i wanted to get these kind of flowers, not only for my creative works, but also to sell them.

Here's my e-mail:
mcgmoreira@hotmail.com

you can also see my page on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/missangaexotica/

Thank you,
Mónica

Related Posts with Thumbnails