Monday, July 28, 2008

International Mail

I love getting mail especially when it comes from Japan. I am a huge fan of japanese cabochon in any style. I love creating with them and try to use them in so many things. My all time favorite are these cabs that I make into barrette clips. Back in March I was able to find a dozen in a coral color and sold them all within a short period of time but when I tried to purchase more they didn't have them until now.
These are the ones I previously sold so I bought enough I hope this time to last me a bit. I was only able to purchase them in peach and white so they will be available by the end of this week.
Rosey Posey Barrette Clips.
Accidently, I stumlbed upon One Good Bumble Bee and found all sorts of fun stuff. I had to buy these metal bird pins, I am still unsure what to make with them but they were so unique. I really liked the bookplates too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok that's fine, i just added up lots of another emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Related Posts with Thumbnails