Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pretty In Pink

Lately I have been working on a lot of Little Bun In The Oven Favors. I love making them and this is my favorite so far. A customer asked if I could make them in pink with brown ribbon and I found the perfect color at this cute little pink shop that just opened. She has an Etsy shop too. I also purchased the cute little styrofoam dress form which is too cute.
Pretty much this weekend has been pretty quiet. I took the boys swimming at my aunt's house and afterwards went to see the firework show at the nearby high school. Pretty much it's been a very nice and relaxing beginning of July which I am enjoying. Tomorrow I will take Dave back to the Farms with his little class. He has been making so much improvement these last couple of weeks. His sign language is coming along but he is showing signs of some conversation. Thank God.
I bought these cute containers at Michaels over the weekend for only $1. I just love the
pinky-ness in these dresses.

I am pretty much taking random photos of cute little items that I love, like my pink embroidery scissors and I adore the little birds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails