Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Strawberry Farm

I finally understand how Photoshop Actions work and am having fun with them. I found a few sites that have free photoshop actions to play around with like atncentral.com and this other site, I found a great site too and now I can't find it with tons of free actions from people who want to share.
I am still learning but I finally got it after all this time. I still have a long way to go. I've had Photoshop for the past 7+ plus years and I am now getting it. Duh! I know the basics when it comes to altering or enhancing a picture but when it comes the rest of the cool that can be done I am lost. Well, here are a few samples... Actually the sunflowers have no actions or enhancements, it came out naturally beautiful.
On the picture above and below I used an enhancing skin color action.
On this one I used a cinematic action.

We went Strawberry picking at the nearby farms and David couldn't resist eating them right there. They have beautiful Sunflowers and tons of farm animals. It was a very beautiful to enjoy the Family Farms.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails