Friday, August 15, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah..............

Today is one of those days that just drags and drags. It's been so slow on etsy with no sales in the past 2 days but that's okay, I have quiet a bit I need to finish on some wholesale order and shower favors. So I thought I would share some things I just recently purchased on Etsy.
Couture from Untamed Menagerie.

Fire and Flames Vinyl Clutch from inhope. This is my second clutch bag and I love it.


Mmm Mmm Good aceo from dadadreams. She makes the most creative aceo's in my opinion. This little card reminds me so much of my childhood and my grandma forcing us to take the cod of liver to make us healthy. I don't think I would have the same success trying to make my kids take it.

How I really want this cute bracelet from her shop too.

And this lovely Viva Frida eco tote from ReFabulous.

I also ordered these rocket pop molds from Urban Outfitters for my boys and these awesome Frozen Smiles too.
I just love boopsiedaisy, I have my eye for awhile on this doll,
and she has the cutest prints I have ever seen.
I better start selling something because I really want it.
Off to finishing my orders.

1 comment:

Dadadreams' Curious Collage Creations said...

Thanks for featuring my ACEO in your blog! I see that you are going to have a LolliShop. I'm going to have one too. I think it's going to be so much fun...I look forward to seeing you over there!
~Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails