Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy, Busy....

Yesterday and today I have been working on listing new items and at the same time doing my inventory of things I have sold in the past but forgot to re-list and Wow, do I have a ton. I am such a mess when it comes to organization. I need to find a method of having things in order but I haven't found one yet. I am really tired because I am trying to find ways to be more productive and it's keeping me up for the last 3 nights. I am feeling the effects right now.
I wanted to post pictures of my mess but I am having trouble uploading for some reason so I am listing new items that I had on my external drive. I think it's time to take the computer to the shop because it's acting really weird and the colors on the screen are not matching to my items, I think it's time for a new monitor.

So these items are going to be listed today and hopefully, keep my fingers cross, I will list my skull hairpins by the end of next week. I also have a ton of brooches that need to be listed.
I really hate sitting in front of the computer trying to figure out what to name my items and describing what I am selling, It's so time consuming and I am not very good with descriptive words. Another thing is trying to upload the pix's and then adjusting the size and color. I wish I had somebody to this for me because it's a pain in my behind.
This weekend I am not going to sit in front of the computer, only to re-list and hopefully will be going to NY. Exciting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails