Monday, August 11, 2008

Day at the Fair

We went to the last day of the county fair on Sunday and I thought it was going to be hot but since the fairgrounds is by the ocean we had a nice breeze all afternoon. I believe the last time I was at the fair was over 6 years ago and I had forgotten how fun they can be as long as you take enough money.
My boys did not want to get on any of the rides so we mostly walked around and ate the food which is always the best for some reason at any carnival with extraordinary prices.

This creepy clown is so cool but scares the s--t out of me.
We saw a turkey stampede which was the funniest thing I had seen in a long time. I just wish I had a video camera with me. It was too hilarious.
Our trip to the fair was the last thing we did last week. My feet still hurt from all the walking we did while going to the zoo, aquarium beach and movies. It was a pretty fun week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails