Thursday, August 14, 2008

Japanese Overload

I just wanted to share some of my cute finds from shop66. I am addicted to her shop.
God, how I would love to go to Japan someday but I don't think it will be in this lifetime. Tons of cute paper doll books. Some I bought on ebay.
How cute are these prints. I already know what I will be doing with these paperdolls. I am thinking of christmas Thank you's. and, look at this origami paper. It is amazing!!!!
I bought these fun playing cards from DollarCost.
These will be cute magnets for my shop Thank you's too.


I had bought these cute mini's from ebay for my little hutch but unfortunately the hutch is a little too small but look at the detail on these cuties, they almost look real.
These are phenomenal, I just want to eat them up and David already did because he took a bite again thinking they were candy.

Makes me want to go out and buy me some s'mores.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails