Saturday, August 16, 2008

Such a Procrastinator



When am I ever going to make my little skulls?????????????????????????
I have been saying for the past 2 weeks that I need to make these things and I never do it. I have the time and I just don't use it wisely. Sometimes I hate working from home because I don't have a set schedule. I mostly do all my creations on the floor from 9pm - 1am, such horrible hours but it's the only time I can create especially since I have insomnia but during the day I waste it away, I have kids but I do have time in between where I can create and don't do it, instead I sit in front of the computer. Every day I say to myself that I will only check my orders 3 times a day and end up spending hours at a time in front of the screen. How I waste time. Okay well it's out of my system now but I need to shape up especially since I want to create new things for lollishops.


Can you believe we are at the end of summer. Where in the world did it go. I went to take my oldest shopping today for a backpack and shoes and everyone is getting ready for school which starts in about 1 1/2 weeks from now, in a way I am glad because I don't have to pay for summer school but what happened to school starting after Labor Day? Oh well, Who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have ordered from you before on etsy and for some reason I can't find your email anywhere on your sites so I thought I would catch you here. :) I would like to invite you to check out my new project: www.elfexchange.blogspot.com

I am looking for new sponsors and thought maybe you would be interested! :) Thanks and have a happy day!!
Bree
breedani@hotmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails