Monday, August 4, 2008

Tiny Cakes


I had to share my newest little passion. These tiny little japanese cakes. They look so tasty that even the little one thought they were candy and bit one.
This Strawberry Peach Delight looks good enough to eat. How can somebody have the patience to create this tiny cakes? Not Me.

I bought this little hutch from Mainly.Minis for only $4.00 to house all these adorable sweets.
I have other little tiny goodies that I have just ordered ready to fill the shelves of this cutey.
I will post pictures as soon as I am done.
I still have a stomach ache from yesterday's candy binge. It was so hard to put them down to bed last night and even today they were still very hyper. I usually limit their sugar intake but I guess every once in awhile won't hurt, I think.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails