Friday, September 26, 2008

I Finally.........

have my computer back.

Now I can sit back and relax while I upload my pictures. I guess they said the motherboard went out. I wish I was a computer tech. I really hate not being able to fix it myself. I feel so stupid every time I take it in. Oh well, all I know is I jumped for joy when I got the call to pick it up and that none of my files were deleted.

Most of my week was spent trying to work on wholesale orders and getting ready for Felt Club. I am really getting nervous about my first craft fair. I have so many ideas in my head and I have no idea if I will have enough time to do it all.

The rest of the week was spent with David's therapy 4 times a week with playgroups on Friday. He has improved so much in the last couple of months. I can hear more words in his vocabulary and his sensory has been more tolerable. I still see the ADHD in his little body but I can't test him until he is older. At least I am able to dedicate this time to him which will improve his development. Jake is doing so well in school most of his time is spent with his BFF which is okay with me as he is a handful when he has nothing to do.

So I am happy now and this week I will spend time with my boys at the movies and maybe taking them to Oktoberfest at the Underwood Farms.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails