Friday, September 5, 2008

Last Weekend

My weekend started with a few of these below (Good Times) visting family and friends in New Jersey. Then on Sunday I went to New York. I really wanted to go look for a new macro lens for my camera but ended up in Chinatown and Little Italy.

I walked so much and with the heat and my cold, I thought I was going to faint. plus the smell. Not a good mixture on a hot, holiday weekend.
But then, I got a glimpse of this store
and I forgot my ailment and ran in with much joy.
The store is so much more amazing than the internet. I couldn't contain myself and bought so much Kawaii cuteness. Their is a ton items and was only able to see just one floor. I can't wait to go back in the winter. They have the most amazing paper lantern section I have ever seen, I was in awe of everything.
So, that was my exciting weekend on top of getting an email from Felt Club letting me know I was accepted as a vendor, which I am very excited about but at the same time, I am nervous because I have never done a craft fair. When I was doing flowers and invitations I did one with my cousin but I feel this is different, so I am very nervous about how to set it up. I need to start working on this now because I believe the date is Nov. 16th so I need to make a ton of items on top of the things I am creating for lollishop. I have no idea how I am going to pull this off on top of taking care of the boys. Well I am going back to bed because I still feel really sick, at least I don't have a fever but my head is killing me still.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails