Sunday, September 7, 2008

Releasing Steam

It's nice to wake up Sunday morning and check your email and have a very pleasant email that really brightened my day, I just love her blog full of tipful advise and etsy shop. Thank you so much.
Then I had a customer email me yesterday telling me her package didn't arrive and the worst thing is, it was supposed to be a present for her friend. She was so nice and understanding, I just wish it had arrived on time for her.
You know, It really annoys me when I make it clear everywhere on my shop to always communicate with me any problems, or complaints before leaving feedback. But do they do it. NO! Why, I ask?????? It's so easy to talk to me and email me, I go out of my way on customer service to please anybody but I don't understand why I can't get those few to contact me but I hear about them on their neutral or negative feedback and on something so simple that I can fix too.
WHY CAN'T YOU EMAIL ME THAT I SENT THE WRONG ITEM?????? I WOULD OF MAILED YOU THE ITEM, WHICH I DID. MISTAKES HAPPEN. SO CONTACT ME FIRST. I AM A VERY NICE PERSON. REALLY I AM. I BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE.
Okay, it's out of my system and I can relax. I say I don't care too much on feedback but it irritates me at times to read them. Oh well......Let it go....... LET IT GO............

I wanted to share another internet shop that sells so much adorable cuteness from baking goods to Paper Goods. It's called Peacoats and Party Hats. All her kits seem to always sell out. She has a quiet a neat selection of scrapbook paper that are beautiful, I love the fawn in this paper.

Tomorrow I will show you a little glimpse of some of the new items I will listing this coming week. I couldn't believe with all the cleaning and organizing, all the items I listed. I have never been over 250+ items in my shop and I still have a ton more to list. I have over 2 dozen brooches I need to list plus some hairclips that will be listed soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails