Thursday, October 9, 2008

10 years ago

My Little Jake was born on October 9th,1998 at 3:12 pm. I lost all his baby pictures due to my hard drive crashing in 2002 but I do have all the memories of that wonderful event. It was the most magical moment in my life and I still look into his face and I can't believe he is really mine.
He is a little clown who loves attention. A nature loving goofball and the loudest kid I have ever met who never stops talking.
A sweetie with a heart of gold.
Because of you I am a much stronger person who wants to be a better mom each and everyday,
I am just so lucky to have you in my life.
Happy 10th birthday Jakey.

1 comment:

Nickdmsn said...

To send a fax, the user always sends the file which has the receiver's fax number. Lastly, since online faxing is mainly done through computers and the Internet, it is often thought of as the modern way to run your business. Many would also suggest that online fax is simply a smarter way to fax, but we will leave that final judgement up to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails