Friday, October 10, 2008

Chi Movie


For Jake's Birthday I took him to see this movie which was very cute and funny too. The little one loved it and sat through the whole movie without making a sound. I can't believe the movie was sold out on Thursday morning.
We started our day with breakfast at Ihop then we went shopping. I don't usually surprise him with gifts but give him the money to buy his own stuff. He is at the age where I don't know what to give him since he is only into video games. So I do without the wrapping and excitement of opening a gift.
Then afterwards went to the movies and then he went to his buddies house for dinner. I would of done more for him but he tells me he is a boy and he can do without the party.
Sigh.............. I wish I had a girl.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails