Monday, October 6, 2008

Re-Painting

Before
After
Sorry for the horrible pictures. The Glare did not let me take any good pictures of my room.
I will do a re-shoot once I am completely done.

I wanted to paint my computer desk pink and and went ahead and painted the little cabinet next to it too. All weekend I spent sanding, painting and varnishing. I am still not done because I want to paint little flowers on the edge of the white cabinet door and need knobs too. I also need to add more prints and photos on the wall. I have also been working on props for my upcoming fair. So I am on a roll. I would love to paint the walls one of these days too.
I had to stop painting today because as I was fixing my ponytail I walked past the little thermo-stat box and hit my elbow which made my whole arm shoot up in pain. It is so swollen and I hope I didn't do any damage to my elbow because it's right where the surgery was done. I don't think I have ever felt this kind of pain because it made arm all limp and even my chest started hurting.

1 comment:

Mia said...

1.Food Journal I was in a super market the other day and saw a box of milk; I thought that was a bit strange it was not in the refrigerated section, it had an expiration date of 5 years on it. WoW how that is possible! Since I grew up on a farm, I know milk spoils really fast if not refrigerated. Well it turns out its full of preservatives and then it's radiated with real radiation. I don't know about you, but I think I will pass on radiated milk that can last 5 years. That is just one example of what you are putting into your body and we wonder why we are not healthy and lean as we were supposed to be. phen375 side effects eyes phen375 37.5g phen375 d medication phen375 hydrochloride adipex p There are a number of ways how one can get out of obesity. Prominent ones amongst them are - doing exercises, having controlled diet pattern, surgery, liposuction, introduction of diet pills like Phentermine diet pills. The results with exercises and controlled diet regimen are proven but it needs a patient to have patience and time to spare. Liposuction and surgery are costly; results may vary plus one needs to have re-operation. Hence, it can be said that the best way to get out of obesity is to introduction of weight loss drugs like Phentermine diet pills while doing physical exercises and following a controlled diet program.

Related Posts with Thumbnails