Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a Hot Day

chico chihuahua
It is so unbelievably hot since last Monday. I hope it cools down because these headaches need to stop. I also think I need a haircut too. I have really thick hair and it weighs down when I don't thin it out. Anyways enough about haircuts. It's been pretty quiet around my home. No animal incidents except the oldest Chihuahua, Tiny is pretty sick. I think it's time but I can't take her to the vet. I know I am doing wrong in having her suffer since she has really bad arthritis. I have to take her in before winter because I don't think she will handle the cold anymore. Talking about Chi-Chi's, my boys are so excited about the movie that is coming out this week, Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I kind of want to see it too. We went to see Igor yesterday but I didn't like it. I just didn't like how they treated the poor Igor's or the abusiveness towards the women and each other.

Next Thursday my oldest turns 10 yrs old. It's so sad to think about how quickly time goes by. Sigh..........
Now I'm depressed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails