Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A little over my head

This has been my work room for the past 2 weeks.
So I am completely overwhelmed, stressed out and everything else in between because I don't think I am ready at all.


I am having nightmares, I am sleep deprived and I got invited to a few more fairs which I am still debating doing them. They are a lot of work and I am so nervous as is trying to get everything ready. I really hope it goes all wells and I am definitely taken time off after this Sunday.
Check list of what I need to do:
Figure out how to display items. ie stud earrings, hairclip cards
Banner (I still have no idea what I am going to do)
Finish goodie bags (They came out so cute. I will post later)
Put prices on everything.
Still waiting for Business Cards
Dye my Hair (very important)
Buy Bags
Finish sewing some coin purses
This is all that I can remember at the moment. I hope I can find my battery charger for my camera because the one I am using now sucks!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

But remember this service is good for occasional Faxing. If possible, you should also fax it to a friend with a fax printer to see if its still readable. Application is filled online through our website. You can view your documents from any corner of the world with the secured id and password.

Related Posts with Thumbnails