Thursday, January 15, 2009

My First Entry of 2009

Oh God, How can it be January 15th already. It's crazy how the older you get and time seems to matter. In a few days I will be having a birthday which I am dreading. Ugh!!!!! I really hate birthdays now especially once you hit 30 because my 20's went by faster than I thought so I am expecting my 30's to go double the speed and I do not want to be 40 just yet. Sigh................
Well I was doing so well when I started my little blog and I went downhill. So here is a short summary of my little boring life, I have mostly been taking all of December off enjoying the cold wintry weather and spending time with the boys watching tons of movies, cooking, teaching Big "J" to bake, traveling to the Eastern Shore (what a beautiful trip), going to the Air & Space Museum and the Science Center. It's been fun but it must come to an end. I need to get my butt in gear as I am getting a few wholesale orders coming up and I haven't even started on them. I really thought that once January would come around I would slow down for a bit but it's been a great start to the New Year for me. I have already had a few large orders come in and 2 large ones next month. Pretty happy with that and I hope for the best in these stressing times.
I have also been sidetracked with painting walls and decorating my little abode but I still have a long way to go. I will take pictures as soon as it's in order.
I don't believe in new year's resolutions but I do have one and that is to post more. See it didn't work because we are half way through the month of January and this is my first entry. A pretty slow start already.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails