Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Loving My Little Shrine

I took some time and since I have the itch to craft I made myself some wall art. I have so much scrapbooking paper that I don't even use and some of it is so beautiful that I would love to hang and this was the case with this particular paper. It's from Sassafras and it is so beautiful. I bought these trays in the dollar bin at Target and I couldn't believe the price. They have a rustic look and from the beginning I wanted to turn them into some kind of frame. I just love artist that do altered work but I really haven't done much in that area, so I tried my hand at it and brought out all all little bits and baubles and Voila!! I made instead cheesy art in under 10 minutes. I might add a few more items but I dont want to overdue it either. I made another one from the other half of paper that I cut out which is looking mighty cute in my opinion. The little bird in the corner are wooden cutouts that I bought from The Porkshop Show, they have the coolest supplies. So off to finish one large order and to start another one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails