Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow!

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to everyone who bought this past weekend. It was a great sale and I will continue to have more deals often.

On another note, I could not contain myself and have to say that I just bought another papercut original from this wonderful artist. I cannot wait! So excited. This is my second purchase from her and here is the first one that I purchased previously. I just wish I could buy all 4 that she has listed in her shop. Her blog is so amazing, I just love reading her stories.

While I was away from my blog I was invited by Maria to participate in a giveaway over a month ago and did a little interview about myself and my inspirations. It is so weird to read about myself. Anyways, Maria is always doing giveaways so you might want to check them out. Oh and here is another cute blog that mentioned my items.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails