Thursday, October 22, 2009

Craft Store Budget

A few days I went to Michaels with the very best intentions of not spending more than $20.00. I was a little bored and it had been a long time since I went to one. Well, my budget did not work and I could not resist in buying way past my limited budget. I figure I spend more money on supplies than I do on clothes. Is that weird or normal for crafters? I buy stuff and tell myself I will use it, create with it and it ends up on my shelf or in my unfinished piles of never ending crafts. Typical for me. Well I had to post this adorable set of sewing pins that I found in the scrapbook section. They were too cute and it tempted me so much that I needed to have them for my little collection of pins.
I believe I saw some with flowers on them around summer but the little bats one me over.
They also have a Christmas set that looks very festive.



Had to get a creepy little skeleton candle too.

and did a little glittering which I am not fond of but love the finish product once it was done. Overall I did use 1/2 of supplies that I bought but I will be staying away from any craft store for awhile, I hope.





1 comment:

Gwynie said...

omg those bat pins are freaking awesome! how much were they? i never find stuff like that, i'm too distracted by colorful beads hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails