Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Am Finally Back!

Wow, unbelievable that I have been gone from blog land since June. I kept myself a promise to update at least once a week but time does get the best of all of us. I have so many wonderful pictures and stories to share. I have relocated this summer and with moving and the stress that comes with life it has put a downer on me personally which has affected even my little Internet business. But I am feeling a 100% better and enjoying the beautiful fall weather along with all of Nature's gorgeous warm palette. I just LOVE the colors which have inspired me to dust my camera and start snapping all the loveliness that surrounds us during this time.
I took my boys to a beautiful family farm full of mums, animals and of course pumpkins. It was a perfect Sunday afternoon and the mums couldn't be more radiant.






These cuties were brought back from the farm and needed a little photo shoot.
For now I have to clean my crafty room and set up a little light studio as the weather is horrible and I promised a customer a week ago pictures of new bracelets that I haven't shot yet. Very terrible of me, indeed.



1 comment:

SewSweetStitches said...

Wow great photos! I love the distressed one at the bottom. Teach me your ways, oh wise one... lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails