Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Addicted to Glitter

It has been a couple of cold, grey days and today has been a little downer with rain all day. The last couple of nights I have not slept and it has actually caught up with me because I feel literally sick. Anyways, I tried to take a nap but the little man had too much energy so we brought out all my new glitters and tinsels I just bought and started glittering everything we had on hand and watched the movie Up, I still get that knot in my throat everytime I see it. The sweetest I have ever seen.

I am addicted to this stuff. I hated glitter but once I started I can't stop. Especially when the Martha Stewart line is on sale at Michael's. The best products ever in my opinion. I had to make a second trip once again in the same week.
Shame on me.


Here is just a little of what I have been doing but the lighting is so horrible that I can't show you everything. I cannot wait to finish these little houses. I just have so many ideas in my head that I am dreaming them with the little bit of sleep I get.
I had two glasses of red wine for dinner and I hope it relaxes me enough to get a good night sleep. We will see.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails