Saturday, November 7, 2009

Flocking Powder


can it get any better than this? well in my case, I don't think so. I have been dying for flocking powder, like forever and when I just heard this week on a few blogs about it, I had to run to Michael's and the excitement of seeing all the wonderful colors was too overwhelming:) Of course I couldn't afford every color so I bought my 2 favorite colors, robin's egg blue and peony pink. I even love the names. So as I was going home I gave myself a headache thinking of what to flock and I drew a blank because I can't remember why I asked for flocking powder in the first place but as I keep staring at the little containers I kind of have an idea now, I just need to get some spray glue and see if it works.
Will keep you posted on my creations soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

i seriously adore your writing taste, very helpful,
don't quit and also keep penning since it simply nicely to read it,
excited to browse much of your current content, thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails