Thursday, January 28, 2010

10 Things About Me(some happy, some sad)

1. I wear too much black, I need more color in my wardrobe.

2. Procrastinator, I have to write down everything I am supposed to do every day in order to get it out of the way, even as small as a simple phone call has to be written down.

3. I am extremely shy and have become somewhat of a hermit the last couple of years, not good.

4. I quit a great paying job 8 years ago, it was the best thing I have done for myself.


5. I pretty much self teach myself if I want to learn a new craft or hobby. Except for a basic knitting class because I was stumped when it came to holding the needles and one class in basic sewing because I wanted to understand sewing patterns better.


6. I have too many crafting projects and never seem to finish them.


7. I am very sensitive. That is the Aquarius in me.


8. I cut my own hair, I can't find a stylist in this area yet.


9. I collect too many things and can't really find my style. It just varies from extreme kitsch to Victorian or cottage. One day I will find my decorating nitch.


10. I carry a deep pain in my heart for the past 2 years that has isolated me from my loved ones.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails