Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spring is in the Air

It's a beautiful day and I am so ready for spring to come. It was the first Saturday in a long time that I was able to open the windows, place the birds outside and enjoy the breeze coming in. Too bad tomorrow will be a different story.

With this cold weather I have been inspired to once again pick up the hook and start on my afghan which I have been putting off for quiet some time. I haven't done any hooking:) in about 10 years so it was long overdue. Also flickr has been a real motivator for inspiration plus some really neat blogs that I have ran across that are all about crochet.
I even created an ascot, reminds me of Fredy from Scoby-Doo but they are pretty neat, they keep my neck very warm without having to wear a scarve all the time.



Here is a terrible picture of myself wearing my ascot but you get the point.




**Jessica email me your address and Maggie I will call you soon. Sorry and I miss you all very much.**

1 comment:

Adriana said...

You haven't done any hooking in 10 years? TeeHee. Silly choice of words there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails