Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lazy kind of Day

For the past month I have had chronic back pain. I am not sure if it's a pinched nerve but all I know is I can't stand or sit for long periods of time and even pain relievers aren't working. Last night was a bad night so I kind of took it slow this morning and watched TV which makes me feel so very lazy. As I was watching the Psych marathon, which I love by the way, I started working on the above project. I love the color combination and can't wait to finish it. My index finger is cramping a bit so I think I overdid it.
Yesterday I went thrifting and found some pretty neat things which make me so excited. I cannot believe I found this little gem in it's original box plus camera instructions, now I have a little relative for my other Savoy. I found some other pretty cool things and cannot wait to go to the other thrift shops I found in my area.


I wanted to photograph the rest of my finds but I can't even hunch over to take a quick picture, that's how much my back is hurting and my shop is too. I have a ton of ideas in my head to create and even have the supplies ready but I can't sit long enough to work on my jewelry.
I think it's time to go the Dr. soon. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Please tell me you're going to shoot a roll with one of those Girl Scout cameras! I'll send you a roll. 620 right? Did any of them have a spool?
I miss you, we all miss you. I'm so glad you're posting. The boys look happy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails