Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Finds

Just received a box full of vintage jewelry ready to be made into something new. I can't wait. Feeling a little more inspired since the sun has been out these last 2 days. Hopefully I can be productive. I received and email about an art and craft festival in May, unsure yet. Little Dave doesn't really give me much room to breathe so it will be hard to make enough items for a festival. We will see.
Here are the cute owls I just found. I love that I was able to find a family of trivets. Thinking about spray painting them and hanging them on the wall. Not sure on the color yet.



I have put my afghan on hold for a bit as I have had a little bit of aching of the hands once again but will start this weekend. I made a phone cozy and camera case which I will photograph soon and made some hairbows too . I really want to make myself a slouchy beret and found a few of patterns online like this one and this one here plus this one too. I have the perfect blue yarn that I want use. So I will intent on making one this weekend.

1 comment:

Greta said...

Where do you get the vintage jewelry from?

Related Posts with Thumbnails