Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Finds

Here are my Friday Finds. I did go thrifting this week and found some really great items but unfortunately the weather has been terrible with winds blowing and snow flying around that my pictures are put on hold for now. Here are some of my favorite Internet diy projects, pictures, purchases and downloads. A real old I Spy print.
So simple but so pretty. source.

Look at the amazing porcelain cup from Mie Kong Studio.

How I miss my sewing machine right now. I really want to make these.

Such an easy way to stencil old plates. How clever and easy. craftzine.

Very cute origami patterns found at origami-club.com. That bunny is so adorable.






I love the daily blog columns of Design Sponge and saved this diy project in my favorites. I really want to make grocery bags with this design concept.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails