Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Finds

I have been missing all month, I really hate how time goes by so quickly. I have been busy working on a few large orders which have kept me away from everything. Almost done with one order today and it's off to Belgium. Yeah!
I just wanted to post some of my favorite finds I found this week. Aren't these adorable? Here is the tutorial on making this cute banner.
I really love making my mandarin pineapple cake and would love this mold from William Sonoma. I am so tempted to buy it just because it's too cute.
I have said it so many times but I really need my sewing machine to make these pillowcases and so many other sewing projects that I have seen. One of these days I should have it.
Well I better start making dinner and get ready to watch this movie. I know I will need a tissue once I watch because even the commercials give me a lump in my throat for some reason.

PS. Their is a giveaway for the peep bunt. Go here to enter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails