Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Afternoon

This was the last moon of February and it was just amazing creating a beautiful night. 3 more weeks and it will officially be spring. Yeah!!!!!!! Finally feeling inspired and having less issues with my back, I started working on new items for the shop which will also include the comeback of my plastic little hairclip sets. Those will start appearing sometime at the end of next week.

On another note I am more than half way done with the granny squares and should be done soon.

I have finished crocheting the slouchy beret that I mentioned here and didn't like how it looks on me. Maybe the yarn is too thick. Who knows..... I also received a copy of Crochet Today and my little one wants a crochet birdy which I already did but need the filling. It is a great magazine, the instructions are so simple and it's very retro inspiring.

I leave you with my latest treasure.
Happy March 1st

1 comment:

Rachel Follett said...

So cool and what a treasure! I just checked out your etsy shop and it's beautiful! If you are ever interested in becoming a seller on Lovely Clusters we would love to have you! http://lovelyclusters.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails