Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring in DC

Last weekend was the first day I really enjoyed the feeling of Spring finally arriving. All the trees are showing signs of life and the smell in the air seemed so crisp and clean.

The past 2 weekends we have headed towards DC and have been to the Museum of Natural History. My god their is so much to see and do.
I really love this city so far.

I wish we could live a little closer to be able to go every weekend. I guess 35 minutes is not that bad but the parking is the killer.

It was so crowded for a Sunday afternoon.




Here we are in the Butterfly Pavillion.









After strolling through the museum we went to the Marina, I can't remember what it's called but they sell fresh fish and have some restaurants too. We ate at Philip's where they had an all you can eat buffet it was so-so but could of been better for the price.





Yum!

This was a perfect afternoon celebrating Spring and enjoying being outside.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails