Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blossom Festival


Sharing a few pics from National Cherry Blossom Festival.


I really love this city so far.

My camera went into overdrive as soon as it glimpse at the beauty all around.

Fallen pink petals-
the cherry's tree shadow
blossoming ~ Anne Cooper
cherry blossoms
here gone
again ~ David Randen


Little boys always have to climb trees.


oh the beautiful Sakuras all around surrounded by little hearts.





It was a really beautiful afternoon and was so happy to even bring home a little seedling too. I hope I can make it sprout.
I was going to post pictures of my garden but I will do another entry for my flowers which are blooming all around our little abode.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi - I just received the most gorgeous earrings from you - thank you! All the care you took in wrapping and presenting them was v much appreciated. http://kateoz.blogspot.com/2010/04/package.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails