Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Finds: Garden Part 1

My garden and flower obsession is so obvious from some of my post which even carries on to my jewelry design. So today's Part 1 Finds include some of favorites that I want for my garden. Vintage Bottles for my pretties from eternal farmer.

Garden Markers from Anthro which have me thinking of making some of my own.
A very stylish house for my birdies but out of my price range.

My little birds would love these little birdhouses from Birdhouse Accents which are more affordable.



Cute little miniatures for terrariums from GardenBarn.






Herb Markers from jCraneJewelry.






More cute garden markers from Toolbox.



and these test tubes I really want and have been looking for on ebay but are so hard to find and pricey at times. These are perfect from Urban Outfitters.
These are just a few items that I really, really want but their is more.

And today on Design Sponge and Decor8 they had such beautiful ways to display your flowers in beakers and vases.
This weekend is supposed to be rainy and crappy so I won't be able to start my veggie garden but hopefully by the end of next weekend I will be able to break ground and start working on the boxes.
Rainy weather I really enjoy you but not on weekends.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails