Sunday, November 21, 2010

Relaxing Morning

Woke up early this morning and was able to read quiet a bit (James Rollins' Sandstorm-I like murder, mystery, suspense, military involvement conspiracy books) and browse through the Food Gift magazine from Better Homes and Gardens. Makes me want to go straight to the kitchen and bake. I really want to try making fruit preserves and might give it a try hopefully this week, if time permits as always.


Look at all those baked goods. YUM!!!!
and the packing is so simple and pretty with items we already have in the cupboards. This magazine was a little pricey for me but it was worth it.



Also made me some green tea. I was craving for some. Found the pattern through Lion Brand. Isn't he cute????


I am off to deal with screaming kids and friends. They seem to want breakfast.
Relaxation time is over.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails